Actualize Sports is honored to recognize William Walker as the Actualize Sports Athlete of the Quarter!
Will began working with Actualize in 2015 as a part of the Wenatchee High School Lacrosse Team’s off-season strength & conditioning program, and this Spring is putting the fruits of his labor on display for the Wenatchee High School Track Team.
In four years Will has progressed amazingly well, check out some of his highlights below from 2016-2019:
- Bench – 1 Rep Max: 85 lbs to 205 lbs
- Bench – Max Reps at 135 lbs: 0 to 16 reps
- Front Squat – 1 Rep Max: 135 lbs to 215 lbs
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 225 lbs to 360 lbs
- Pull Up – Max Reps: 0 to 24
- Vertical Jump: 18.8” to 32”
- Broad Jump: 76” to 116”
- Pro Agility Shuttle: 5.25s to 4.61s
Click here to visit Will’s Actualize Sports Featured Athlete page to see all of his progress.
Some of Will’s athletic, scholar and life accomplishments are:
- GPA: 3.9
- State math competition participant
- Volunteer math tutor for high school and middle school kids
- Walker family IT expert who builds his own computers
- Freestyle ski team participant
- Wenatchee High School Lacrosse Team
- Wenatchee High School track: long jump, high jump, triple jump, 200 and 4×400 relay
Will, it’s been an honor to encourage you!
Are you a competitive athlete that desires to increase performance while reducing the likelihood of injury? Click here to learn more about Actualize Sports!
Are you an adult who desires to transform your health, fitness, nutrition and body? Click here to learn about the Actualize Fitness 30-Day Trial!
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential