You have completed 1.0 and are probably wondering, “What’s Next?”… the Actualize Online 2.0 No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! 4-Week Bodyweight Training For Athletes! … that’s what’s next!
Like 1.0, you will be armed with 4 weeks of:
- (3) Online Video Training Sessions Per Week. You will conduct functional bodyweight resistance and SARQ+Power (speed, agility, reaction, quickness+power) training to add athletic muscle and strength, and transform performance and conditioning–all with the emphasis of reducing the likelihood of injury.
- Additional Training & Energy System Homework
- Nutrition Tools
- Support from Actualize Team
- And much more!
But what makes 2.0 Different?
- You will progress into more advanced movements and workloads to:
- Increase upper and lower extremity strength, power and hypertrophy/growth
- Increase kinesthetic awareness, motor skill development and spatial awareness capabilities
- Increase athleticism and enhance performance with focus on accepting and producing force within multiple planes of motion, plyometrics speed, agility, reaction, quickness and power mechanics
- You will continue to be progressed in nutrition as you work 1-on-1 with the Actualize Team!
What’s the Cost & How Does This Work?
- Cost: $159.99
- Click here to enroll now!
- Immediately upon enrollment you receive a sales receipt email. You will also receive a product email with a link to access the 2.0 No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! 4-Week Bodyweight Training For Athletes! Hub–where your program and all resources are located. Please note your product email may take up to 24hrs to receive.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You will have 8 weeks of access to the training videos of this 4-week program.
What Do I Need?
- No gym, no equipment, no problem! All you need is large bath towel and a screen to follow along with the training, nutrition and goal setting videos and tools.
Here’s to the continued actualization of your purposes and potential in health, fitness, athletics, nutrition and life even when athletics and gyms are not open!
The Actualize Team
Who Are We?
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL
Liability Waiver & Informed Consent Form
By enrolling in the health and fitness programs offered through Actualize Sports & Fitness (Realize LLC), you recognize the program involves strenuous activity and affirm you are in good physical conditioning that would not prevent or limit your participation in the program. You acknowledge your enrollment and subsequent participation is purely voluntary.
You recognize it is your responsibility to work directly with a Physician before, during and after participating in the program offerings of Actualize Sports & Fitness (Realize LLC) and its agents.
By enrolling in the health and fitness programs offered through Actualize Sports & Fitness (Realize LLC), you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Actualize Sports & Fitness (Realize LLC) and its agents from all liabilities (including but not limited to physical injury, mental injury and death), claims and expenses, including attorney fees, that arise from my use or misuse of the program and information provided.