Coaches & Influencers of Youth Athletes In North Central Washington,
- Do you want to better encourage and equip the development of youth athletes physical and mentally?
- Would you benefit from learning the importance of strength & conditioning and how to increase performance and decrease likelihood of injury?
- Do you see the value in networking with other coaches and developing a community of like-minded encouragers of athletes to see them actualize their purposes and potential in athletics and life?
My name is Cy Grimmett. I am the owner of Forge Physio Physical Therapy and Co-Owner of Actualize Sports & Fitness in Wenatchee, WA. You are invited to the Actualize Coaches Corner on Saturday, February 5th , 2022 at 12:00pm-1:30pm.
Who am I?
- A Wenatchee native who specializes in human performance and rehabilitation
- A Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Experience with pediatrics to professional athletes
- Click here to learn more about me
- Click here to learn more about Actualize Sports & Fitness
What is the Coaches Corner?
- An 1.5 hour presentation and lab designed for coaches in the region with the following discussion points:
- Long-term athlete development model
- Acute to chronic workload ratios to mitigate injuries
- Principles of strength & conditioning
- Having a plan
- Understanding the energy systems
- Psychological readiness
- Pre-game and pre-training movement prep
Why should you attend?
- Engage in discussions, ask questions and learn together
- Network with other local coaches
- Create a community that fosters the development of athletes with their best interest in mind
- Spend time learning the importance of warm-ups and get examples
What is the cost?
I look forward to connecting with you and getting to learn from each other. If you have any questions reach out to [email protected] .
Cy Grimmett PT, DPT