While our doors may be forced closed due to the COVID-9 Virus , we will remain an encouragement and equipper of your health, fitness, nutrition and life!
Announcements & Updates
- Actualize Re-Opening Monday, January 11th!
- 12.8.20 Update
- 11.15.20 Update
- 8.28.20 Update
- 5.11.20 Update
- 3.30.20 IMPORTANT Actualize Closure Update & Membership Options
- Actualize Entered In Myzone Global MEPs Challenge For April
- Stay up-to-date with us:
- Live & On-Demand Video Training. Members, login and you’re all set. Not a member? Download the MindBody App, search for Actualize Sports & Fitness, and you will be provided options to enroll.
- Current Actualize FitnessTransformation Programming
- Additional Training Programing:
- Juggernaut’s Limited Equipment Training Template
- Onnit’s Basic to Best Complete Bodyweight Workout Program
- Onnit’s Burn Belly Fat With These 3 Great HIIT Workouts For Women
- Onnit’s 3 Way To Set Up Your Bodyweight Workout For Mass
- Onnit’s 6 Kettlebell Exercises To Build Muscle
- Onnit’s 15 Minute Bodyweight Workout For Your Active Rest Day
- Onnit’s Full Body Kettlebell Workout For Beginners
- Cosgrove’s No Equipment, No Problem Workout
- Metabolic Training Workouts That Require Little Or No Equipment
- Simple High Intensity Interval Protocol. Use this simple HIIT protocol for sprinting/running, biking, rowing, burpees…really anything!
- Want help composing holistic at-home programming? The video below by Jeff Cavaliere is pretty decent. He likes to take his shirt off (lol) but he provides a thoughtful approach.
- 1.0 No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! 4-Week Online Bodyweight Training For Athletes…And Those Who Want To Move & Performance Like One
- 2.0 No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! 4-Week Online Bodyweight Training For Athletes…And Those Who Want To Move & Performance Like One (4 week extension of 1.0)
- These online program offer:
- (3) Online Video Training Sessions Per Week. You will conduct functional bodyweight resistance and SARQ+Power (speed, agility, reaction, quickness+power) training to add athletic muscle and strength, and transform performance and conditioning–all with the emphasis of reducing the likelihood of injury.
- Additional Training & Energy System Homework
- Nutrition Tools
- Goal Setting & Motivational Resources
- Support from Actualize Team
- And much more!
- These online program offer:
Click here to learn more and register for 1.0 & 2.0!
Let’s not shrink back from our goals due to this lockdown but rather turn this into an opportunity to continue intentionally and wisely pursuing the actualization of our purposes and potential in health, fitness, athletics and life!
- Current Male High School Programing: AS Elite Semi-Custom – Phase 4, 4-Day HS
- Current Male Middle School Programming: AS Elite Semi-Custom – Phase 3, 4-Day MS
- Current Female High School Programming. Contact Coach Jenny and she will email this programming to you.
- Note to all athletes: we know some of you have access to training equipment at home. You likely won’t be able to do all of this re lack of larger weights, but you can modify. As you’ll note, we have added homework on the non-strength-training days. This includes speed, agility, reaction, quickness, plyometrics and conditioning work. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Basic Speed, Agility, Reaction, Quickness Programming. Get outside and do this on your own!
- Athlete Nutrition
- We are open to lending out equipment. Email [email protected] to learn more!
- Are you currently dealing with an injury? Cy Grimmett is a licensed Physical Therapist and owns Forge Physio who operates out of Actualize Sports & Fitness. Physical Therapy is a service allowed to operate during the shutdown. Now is a great time to reach out to address that nagging injury, assess movement qualities, and focus on your health. Email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL