While our doors may be forced closed due to the COVID-9 Virus , we will remain an encouragement and equipper of your health, fitness, nutrition and life!
Announcements & Updates
- 11.15.20 Update
- 8.28.20 Update
- 5.11.20 Update
- 3.30.20 IMPORTANT Actualize Closure Update & Membership Options
- Actualize Entered In Myzone Global MEPs Challenge For April
- Stay up-to-date with us:
- Live and video training on the MindBody Video on Demand. Members, login and you’re all set! Not a member? You’ll be provided options to enroll!
- Current Actualize FitnessTransformation Programming
- Additional Training Programing:
- Juggernaut’s Limited Equipment Training Template
- Onnit’s Basic to Best Complete Bodyweight Workout Program
- Onnit’s Burn Belly Fat With These 3 Great HIIT Workouts For Women
- Onnit’s 3 Way To Set Up Your Bodyweight Workout For Mass
- Onnit’s 6 Kettlebell Exercises To Build Muscle
- Onnit’s 15 Minute Bodyweight Workout For Your Active Rest Day
- Onnit’s Full Body Kettlebell Workout For Beginners
- Cosgrove’s No Equipment, No Problem Workout
- Metabolic Training Workouts That Require Little Or No Equipment
- Simple High Intensity Interval Protocol. Use this simple HIIT protocol for sprinting/running, biking, rowing, burpees…really anything!
- Want help composing holistic at-home programming? The video below by Jeff Cavaliere is pretty decent. He likes to take his shirt off (lol) but he provides a thoughtful approach.
- Our new No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! 4-Week Online Bodyweight Training For Athletes program (coming the next few days!). This online program will offer:
- (3) Online Training Sessions Per Week. You will conduct functional bodyweight resistance and SARQ+Power (speed, agility, reaction, quickness+power) training–all with the emphasis of reducing the likelihood of injury and increasing performance.
- Online Nutrition & Goal Setting Tools & Resources
- And much more
Let’s not shrink back from our goals due to this lockdown but rather turn this into an opportunity to continue intentionally and wisely pursuing the actualization of our purposes and potential in health, fitness, athletics and life!
- Current Male High School Programing: AS Elite Semi-Custom – Phase 4, 4-Day HS
- Current Male Middle School Programming: AS Elite Semi-Custom – Phase 3, 4-Day MS
- Current Female High School Programming (coming)
- We know some of you have access to training equipment at home. You likely won’t be able to do all of this re lack of larger weights, but you can modify. As you’ll note, we have added homework on the non-strength-training days. This includes speed, agility, reaction, quickness, plyometrics and conditioning work. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Basic Speed, Agility, Reaction, Quickness Programming. Get outside and do this on your own!
- Athlete Nutrition
- We are open to lending out equipment. Email [email protected] to learn more!
- Are you currently dealing with an injury? Cy Grimmett is a licensed Physical Therapist and owns Forge Physio who operates out of Actualize Sports & Fitness. Physical Therapy is a service allowed to operate during the shutdown. Now is a great time to reach out to address that nagging injury, assess movement qualities, and focus on your health. Email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- For the months of November and December receive 15% off all Golden Era Nutrition products! Click here to learn more!
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL