All Actualize staff and members must acknowledge and follow all of the following Phase 2 requirements:
- No staff or member exhibiting any symptoms of sickness will be admitted to the facility. Stay home if you are ill.
- All staff and members must agree to inform the facility immediately if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 or they become aware that they have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- All staff and members will wash their hands or sanitize their hands with the easily accessible hand sanitizer dispensers upon arrival and frequently thereafter.
- All staff and members must wipe down machinery and equipment after each use with the readily available spray bottles and towels.
- All staff and members must wear a face covering, except when engaged in strenuous exercise. Staff will wear a face covering at all times.
- Only 10 members allowed per class in alignment with square footage and occupancy limits.
- Keep 6 feet of space when on the training floor and don’t be closer to anyone than necessary.
- Sneeze and cough by turning your head into your elbow.
- Locker rooms will be open for use but limited use is encouraged to start.
See the following reference to learn the additional WA State Phase 2 Re-Opening Requirements: https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/COVID19Phase2FitnessGuidelines.pdf
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL