We hope your Christmas was wonderful and you are encouraged for 2021!
On January 6th, Governor Inslee’s announced that Washington State is moving into Phase 1 of the new “Healthy Washington—Roadmap to Recovery” plan. For Actualize, this means we are opening this Monday, January 11th in a limited capacity. On a high level, we can work with groups no larger than 7 (based on our square footage) and will continue to implement required safety, distancing and cleaning protocols.
Click here to view the full Actualize Phase 1 Requirements & Guidelines so you are prepared entering and exiting the facility the and participating in training. Please read these requirements and guidelines before your first visit to Actualize.
Click here to learn more specific details about this plan and the requirements needed to transition from Phase 1 to Phase 2.
Re-Opening Plan: Week Of January 11th
Actualize Sports high school competitive athletes will be emailed separately about small group training options.
- Middle School athlete training will be considered in Phase 2.
- Wenatchee Valley High School Lacrosse Team, you will be receiving an separate email.
If you are a male or female high school athlete interested in training, email [email protected] and an Actualize staff member will follow up promptly.
Not ready to return to training, no worries. Consider our “No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! Bodyweight Training for Athletes…And Those Who Want to Move & Perform Like One” program. Until January 15th, receive 50% 1.0 & 2.0 of this product and receive 8 weeks of training you can do from home. Click here to learn more and get 8 weeks for the price of 4 weeks!
Actualize Fitness adult fitness enthusiasts can participate in 45-minute Facilitated Open Gym Classes.
- View the Facilitated Open Gym Classes schedule on the Mindbody App or see below. Watch the MindBody App weekly for added class times as we discern interest and need. We look forward to getting back to our regular schedule with 1hr Transformation and 30min Metabolic classes in Phase 2.
- Only 7 participants are allowed per class and registration is required through MindBody. Due to limited class sizes, please do not enroll for if you are not sure you can attend. If you must cancel, cancel as early as possible so the next person on the waitlist can be informed.
- Training programming will be provided or train on your own. Actualize staff will be on hand to teach the movements and form included in the daily programming, spot and answer questions.
Facilitated Open Gym Schedule: Week of January 11th
- Monday-Friday: 4:30am, 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4:30am, 5:30am, 6:30am, 5:30pm
- Saturday: 715am, 815am
Not a Actualize Fitness member or need to re-start your membership? Or perhaps you are interested in learning more about 1-on-1 training and taking advantage of 10% off personal training packages in the month of January. Contact [email protected] and an Actualize staff member will follow up promptly.
Actualize Online – Live Virtual Training & On Demand Video Database
Actualize Fitness members will continue to have access to live virtual training and on demand video library with hundreds of workouts to choose from. View the 45min-1hr Live Virtual Training schedule on the Mindbody App or see below.
Live Virtual Training Schedule: Week of January 11th
- Tuesday: 7:30am
- Thursday: 7:30am
- Saturday: 6am
Want to try Live Virtual Training and the On Demand Video Database. Click the links below to get started!
FREE One-Time 24hr Day Pass to Live Virtual Training & On Demand Video Training Database
Single Session Live Virtual Training Pass: $10/Session
1 Month Unlimited Access to Live Virtual Training & One Demand Video Training Database: $119/Month
Click here to utilize the Actualize Online Resources While Closed webpage.
Questions? Email [email protected] and an Actualize staff member will follow up promptly.
We are thrilled to get back to encouraging you to actualize your purpose and potential in health, fitness and life!
The Actualize Team
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL