A big congratulations to incoming Eastmont Freshman, Hunter Moore, for being awarded the Actualize Sports Athlete of the Month!
I had the privilege of watching Hunter play youth football a few times because his team played my son’s team. I was very excited when I learned we may get the opportunity to encourage Hunter. From what I’d seen on the gridiron for a few years, Hunter was a bruising Running Back and Linebacker with natural talent, strength and speed–truly a man among boys.
Actualize Sports began working with Hunter in March 2018. What I remembered of him rang true. It’s rare for an 8th grader who can be paired with elite male athletes and more than hold his own. He was naturally strong and functional, but still very green in the strength & conditioning training realm.
In just three short months with Actualize, Hunter worked diligently to see the following body composition transformation, strength and performance gains:
- Body Weight: 173lbs to 183.7lbs
- Body Fat %: 17.2% to 15.4%
- Skeletal Muscle Mass: 81.8lbs to 89.5lbs
- Bench Press – 1 Rep Max: 150lbs to 225lbs
- Bench Press – Max Reps at 185lbs: 0 to 4
- Squat – 1 Rep Max: 290lbs to 340lbs
- Front Squat – 1 Rep Max: 270lbs to 290lbs
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 270lbs to 355lbs
- Sumo Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 340lbs to 370lbs
- Pull Ups – Max Reps: 7 reps to 12 reps
- Vertical Jump: 24.4in to 25.8in
- Broad Jump: 84.5in to 99in
Click here to see Hunter’s Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page to see his bio and the rest of his progress to date!
Hunter, your hard work and commitment is demonstrated in insane results in just 3 months. We can’t wait to see what lies ahead as you pursue your goal of playing college football in the years to come.
I was very encouraged to hear that you are being given the opportunity to compete for a Varsity position as a true freshman. Congratulations and what a testament to your talent, character and potential.
Proud of you bud!
Are you a competitive athlete desiring to take your game to the next level while reducing the likelihood of injury? Click here to learn more about Actualize Sports!
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential