Congratulations to Actualize Sports scholar-athlete, John Albert, for being named Athlete of the Month!
In John’s first training quarter with Actualize Sports (June 17′-August 17′), John actualized tremendous gains in his strength, performance and body composition!
Here are a few highlights:
- Body Weight: 123.9lbs to 137lbs…over 13 pounds of weight gain, and 6.4 of which was lean muscle mass!
- Bench 1 Rep Max: 85lbs to 120lbs!
- Broad Jump: 76 inches to 84 inches!
- Deadlift 1 Rep Max: 195lbs to 230lbs!
- Pull Ups – Max Reps: 8 to 12!
Click here to see more of John’s progress on his Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page!
John, we are stoked about your progress and excited for even bigger gains in the months ahead as you prepare for the upcoming basketball season.
Are you a youth competitive athlete, coach or team? Click here to learn more about Actualize Sports!
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential
One response to “Actualize Sports Athlete of the Month – John Albert”
Te felicito eres un gran deportista!