Congratulations to Alex Albert for being named the Actualize Sports Athlete of the Quarter!
It’s an understatement to say Alex is the full package. He is a man of high character, possessing uber intelligence, a big heart and outstanding work ethic. It’s no surprise his scholastic and service record is so outstanding!
- GPA: 4.0 GPA
- Honor Roll: 4 years
- Class Rank: 1
- Elementary School Mentor/Tutor
- Varsity Sports Medicine
- Spanish Club President
- Published App Developer
Alex is also quite athletic, fit and strong, as demonstrated by his progress at Actualize from 6/16-11/18:
- Weight: 168.8lbs to 197.7
- Skeletal Muscle Mass: 87.1lbs to 98.1lbs
- Bench – Max Reps at 185lbs: 1 reps to 16 reps
- Bench – 1 Rep Max: 185lbs to 250lbs
- Squat – 1 Rep Max: 290lbs to 365 lbs
- Front Squat – 1 Rep Max: 225lbs to 290lbs
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 335lbs to 355lbs
- Sumo Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 220lbs to 335lbs
- Pull Ups – Max Reps: 15 reps to 24 reps
- Vertical Jump: 30.8in to 32in
- Broad Jump: 108in to 112.5in
- Pro Agility Shuttle: 4.68s to 4.36s
Click here to see the rest of Alex’s progress on his Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page!
Alex, Actualize is grateful for your friendship and the opportunity to do life with you. Proud of you bud!
Are you a youth competitive athlete, team or coach you desires to take their game to the next level?
Click here to learn more about how Actualize Sports equips and encourages the pursuit of purpose and potential in fitness, athletics and life!
Click here to learn more about the Winter 2018 training quarter!
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential