Actualize Sports is proud to recognize Cashmere High School scholar-athlete Carter Ball as our Athlete of the Quarter!
A Track and Basketball scholar-athlete at Cashmere High School, Carter began working with Actualize Sports in January 2019 after a knee injury and surgery. During his time at Actualize, Carter has transformed his body, strength and performance while reducing his likelihood of injury all with a big smile on his face and tenacity.
Check out some of Carter’s progress at Actualize (1/19-11/19):
- Weight: 140.7 lb to 164.5 lb
- Skeletal Muscle Mass: 73.4 lb to 83.6 lb
- Bench Press – 1 Rep Max: 185 lb to 215 lb
- Bench Press – Max Reps at 185 lb: 1 to 3
- Squat – 1 Rep Max: 290 lb to 340 lb
- Front Squat – 1 Rep Max: 255 lb to 310 lb
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 270 lb to 355 lb
- Sumo Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 270 lb to 325 lb
- Vertical Jump: 22 in to 26 in
- Broad Jump: 101 in to 102.5 in
Click here to see Carter’s Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page to see more of his progress!
Carter was also recognized for the following accomplishments in track:
- 2018 & 2019 Carabu Trail League Track Athlete of the Year
- 2018 1st Team All League (100m, 110m Hurdles, 200m, 300m Hurdles)
Carter, I’m proud of how you have overcome your injury through intentional rehab and elite performance enhancement training. The lessons you have learned through this process will equip you to redemptively tackle the adversity of life’s journey. Good luck in the Basketball and Track seasons ahead!
Not a member of Actualize Sports & Fitness?
Are you a competitive athlete who wants to increase performance while decreasing the likelihood of injury? Click below to learn more about Actualize Sports!
Are you adult who is interested in transforming your health and fitness? Check out two entry level offerings at Actualize Fitness!
Click here to see what Actualize clients are saying!
Actualize Sports & Fitness is North Central Washington’s premier performance enhancement training, health and nutrition, and mental achievement coaching center. We exist to educate, encourage and empower Actualize Sports (competitive athletes, teams & coaches) & Actualize Fitness (fitness enthusiasts of all ages & abilities) clients to actualize their unique purpose and potential in athletics, fitness and life.
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential