Congratulations to Jake Rhyner for being named the Actualize Sports Athlete of the Quarter!
Jake began working with Actualize along with the Wenatchee High School Lacrosse Team in December 2015. It’s been amazing to watch Jake and his team transform physically, athletically and mentally.
A few highlights from Jake’s progress at Actualize:
- Weight: 142lbs to 158lbs
- Muscle Mass: 71lbs to 82lbs
- Bench – Max Reps at 135lbs: 2 reps to 12 reps
- Bench – 1 Rep Max: 160lbs to 195lbs
- Squat – 1 Rep Max: 265lbs to 315lbs
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 255lbs to 365lbs
- Pull Ups – Max Reps: 10 reps to 28 reps
- Vertical Jump: 22in to 27.6in
- Broad Jump: 86in to 100.5in
- 20-Yard Shuttle: 4.89s to 4.41s
Click here to visit Jake’s Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page and see more of his progress!
Jake’s progress at Actualize is fantastic, but that’s because he is the kind of man who diligently gives his all in whatever
he puts his heart and mind toward. He is a bright, kind, hard-working, passionate, disciplined leader.Look no further to how these gifts carry-over into his scholastics and achievements:
- GPA: 4.0
- Member of National Honors Society
- Captain of the Wenatchee Lacrosse Team 2017-2018
- Wenatchee DECA Director of Competition 2017-2018
- Wenatchee DECA Treasurer 2016-2017
- DECA Store Manager
- Mock Trial lead Prosecution and Defense Attorney
- Coordinator for Community Service Project (Wenatchee Father Daughter Dance)
Proud of you bud!
Are you a competitive athlete or coach interested in taking your game to the next level? Click here to learn about the 2018 Summer quarter training opportunities!
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential