Congratulations to Josh Bushong, Actualize Sports Athlete of the Quarter!
Josh is a Senior scholar-athlete at Wenatchee High School. Lacrosse is his primary sport, playing Defender for both Wenatchee High School and the Seattle Starz Elite Lacrosse Team. Josh also brings his athleticism, tenacity and physicality to the Wenatchee High School Football arena.
- Weight: 156.2lb to 185lb
- Skeletal Muscle Mass: 80.2lb to 95.2lb
- Body Fat %: 9.6% to 10.7%
- Bench Press – 1 Rep Max: 155lb to 240lb
- Bench Press – Max Reps at 185 lb: 0 reps to 11 reps
- Squat – 1 Rep Max: 250lb to 320lb
- Front Squat – 1 Rep Max: 235lb to 285lb
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 275lb to 430lb
- Sumo Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 275lb to 460lb
- Pull Up – Max Reps: 12 reps to 18 reps
- Vertical Jump: 26in to 33.2in
- Broad Jump: 98in to 110.5in
- Pro Shuttle (5-10-5): 4.78s to 4.34s
Click here to visit Josh’s Actualize Sport’s Featured Athlete Page and view all of his progress.
Additional scholar athlete awards, recognition & service:
- Consistently on Honor Roll
- 2019 & 2020 Seattle Starz Elite Lacrosse Team
- 2018 & 2019 Wenatchee Lacrosse Team Captain
- 2019 Recipient of Wenatchee Lacrosse “Jersey 3.” Voted and passed on by the previous outgoing Senior, the award is a recognition of leadership, passion for the game and a positive influence on fellow teammates.
- 2017 & 2019 Wenatchee High School Football Most Valuable Teammate
Not a member of Actualize Sports & Fitness?
Are you a competitive athlete who wants to increase performance while decreasing the likelihood of injury? The Winter training quarter begins in December. Click here to learn more about Actualize Sports!
Are you an adult fitness enthusiast who is interested in transforming your health, fitness and nutrition? Click below to learn more about Actualize Fitness’s most popular new client offerings!
6-Week OR 3-Month Transformation Challenge
Actualize Sports & Fitness is North Central Washington’s premier performance enhancement training, health and nutrition, and mental achievement coaching center. We exist to educate, encourage and empower Actualize Sports (competitive athletes, teams & coaches) & Actualize Fitness (fitness enthusiasts of all ages & abilities) clients to actualize their unique purpose and potential in athletics, fitness and life.
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL