A big congratulations to Kross Knoll for committing to George Fox University, a nationally recognized Christian University in Newberg, Oregon!
Kross Knoll, currently a Senior multi-sport scholar-athlete (Baseball & Football) at Cashmere High School, began working with Actualize Sports in December 2017. Immediately, we saw an amazing combination of athletic talent, impeccable character and values, regard for being a student of the game/technique, and dedication to working at 100% effort to pursue excellence all the time!
Kross is the kind of young man I wish we had the opportunity to work with for all four years in high school because, while his results are fantastic in his 3 months at Actualize Sports, he has so much more potential to be fulfilled. Great news for George Fox!
Check out some of Kross’s accomplishments at Actualize below (December 2017-February 2018):
- Body Weight: 182lbs to 197lbs…well done adding 8lbs of lean muscle mass while increasing all facets of your strength, performance and conditioning!
- Bench – 1 Rep Max: 200lbs to 230lbs
- Bench – Max Reps at 185lbs: 3 reps to 10 reps
- Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 325lbs to 430lbs
- Sumo Deadlift – 1 Rep Max: 385lbs to 420lbs
- Pull Ups – Max Reps: 11 reps to 14 reps
- Vertical Jump: 27.5in to 30.7in
- Broad Jump: 90.5in to 98in
Kross, these results testify powerfully to what can happen when quality strength, conditioning and performance enhancement training is married with optimal nutrition for athletes and hard work. Proud of you bud! Click here to visit Kross’s Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page and see all of his progress!
Additionally, here are some of Kross’s scholar-athlete-service accomplishment from his time at Cashmere High School:
- Honor Roll & National Honors Society Inductee
- Member of Future Business Leaders of America
- 2016 – All-State (Baseball); First Team All-League Football (Wide Receiver); Second Team All-League Football (Defensive Back); First Team All-League (Baseball)
- 2017 – First Team All-League Football (Wide Receiver & Defensive Back); Named to East-West All-Star Football Team
Well done Kross! We wish you the best of luck in your upcoming Baseball season and hope for the opportunity to work with you before you grace the George Fox Bruins with your across-the-board talents. I’m grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your team to encourage your pursuit of your purposes and potential in athletics as well as life.
Are you a youth competitive athlete who desire to take their game to a new level? Click here to learn more about Actualize Sports!
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential