Welcome to Actualize Fitness!
Actualize Sports & Fitness is North Central Washington’s premier performance enhancement training, health, nutrition, and mental achievement coaching center. We exist to educate, encourage and empower Actualize Sports (competitive athletes, teams and coaches) & Actualize Fitness (fitness enthusiasts) clients to actualize their unique purpose and potential in sports, fitness, health, nutrition and life.
As a new Actualize Fitness (AF) member, please conduct the following on-boarding activities to ensure we get you up and running quickly:
Register for Unlimited AF Essentials Group Training Classes. AF Essentials, Elite Semi-Custom & Individual Memberships receive the following Unlimited group training classes:
- Foundation Group Training (1.5hr): 1-session pre-requisite to learn how to self-assess and correct movement pattern efficiency, body awareness, technique, and prepare you for entry into group classes.
- SPB Transformation Group Training (1hr): transform Strength, Performance & Body Composition with functional resistance strength training in a cardiovascular environment. Your goal is to attend (3) SPB Transformation classes per week: (1) A class, (1) B class & (1) C class per week.
- Metabolic Group Training (30min): increases fitness, workload capacity & transform body composition through a combination of functional body weight and multi-faceted cardiovascular movements.
- Register for AF group training classes on your computer or use the MindBody app.
- AF Essentials Group Training Schedule
- We allow 10 clients per class in Phase 2. This will jump to 20 per class in Phase 3. Should a class be full, you can add yourself to the Waiting List and you will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- Online Training & Video Database. Use this online portal when training from home or traveling. Use your MindBody username and password.
AS Nutrition Package. You can’t outwork poor nutrition! The following onboarding steps are designed to ramp you up as quickly as possible to ensure your nutrition comes alongside your training so you can actualize your goals!
- Actualize Nutrition Coaching, Step to Success & Principles. You will discuss this document in your first 1-on-1 Success Session with your assigned Actualize coach.
- Schedule Your First InBody270 Body Composition Test (for ages 14+). Please schedule your baseline body composition analysis ASAP (if you have not already). The results will enable your assigned Actualize coach to begin tracking your progress, and gather information from which to prepare for your first 1-on-1 Success Session meeting (see below). It’s important you schedule your test for a day you do not train or before one of your training sessions.
- Fill out the Three Day Diet Log. Print, fill out and bring your Three Day Diet Log to your first 1-on-1 Success Session meeting (see below). This food log will help your assigned Actualize Coach understand your current nutrition.
- Schedule Your First 1-on-1 Success Session with Your Assigned Actualize Coach. In your first Success Session, your assigned Actualize coach will: discuss your purposes and potential; InBody270 baseline body composition test; 3-Day Dietary Record; process the Actualize Nutrition Coaching, Steps to Success & Principles (please come having read this document) and give individualized portion sizing; provide helpful tools and resources; and much more! Your Success Sessions moving forward will provide individualized consulting, encouragement and relational accountability.
- Read the Actualize Nutrition Revelation.
- Utilize the wealth of nutrition and other resources at Actualize University.
GETTING STARTED PACKAGE
As a thank you for becoming a new Actualize Fitness member, you receive a Getting Started Discount off your first purchase (i.e. training tools, supplements, apparel, etc.):
- AF 15-Day & 30-Day Trials: 5% off
- AF 6-Week & 3-Month Challenge: 10% off
Many members use their Getting Started discount to purchase a MYZONE physical activity belt—a Bluetooth enabled, heart-rate based effort tracking device. The MZ-3 provides you with immediate, motivating feedback on all of your physical activity by displaying your exercise progress and history via the free MYZONE app. Click here to learn more!
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re excited to have you on board and for the opportunity to help you actualize your purposes and potential in health, fitness, nutrition and life!
The Actualize Sports & Fitness Staff