Welcome to Actualize Sports!
Actualize Sports & Fitness is North Central Washington’s premier performance enhancement training, health, nutrition, and mental achievement coaching center. We exist to educate, encourage and empower Actualize Sports (competitive athletes, teams and coaches) & Actualize Fitness (fitness enthusiasts) clients to actualize their unique purpose and potential in sports, fitness, health, nutrition and life.
As a new Actualize Sports (AS) member, please conduct the following on-boarding activities in a timely manner to ensure we get you up and running quickly:
1. AS Fitness, Health & Nutrition Assessment. We are excited to get to know you! Please print and fill out the following documents:
You may scan and email these document to [email protected] or bring copies to your first training session.
2. AS Nutrition Package. You can’t outwork a poor diet, so let’s begin your health & nutrition education. Parents and athletes:
- Read the Actualize Nutrition Revelation.
- Utilize the wealth of nutrition and other resources at Actualize University. We especially encourage you to take advantage of what we call our Parent Athlete Nutrition Seminar in the Nutrition section of Actualize University. This self-led online nutrition curriculum, by leading athletic performance nutritionist Dr. Chris Mohr, will equip you with health & nutrition education and tools.
- Begin reading the The High Performance Handbook Nutrition Guide by Brian St. Pierre. The information in this guide will come alongside your nutrition education, resources and tools.
- For high school athletes and above, you will receive an individualized nutrition plan and invite to a parent/athlete nutrition meeting to learn how to implement your nutrition plan.
3. InBody270 Body Composition Analysis & Report (Ages 14+). Your baseline body composition analysis will be conducted on your first training day (if you have not already). The results will enable use to begin tracking your progress on your Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page, and encourage you along your nutrition journey.
4. AS Mental Achievement Coaching
- Purchase the StrengthsFinder 2.0 Book & Test. The results from this world-renowned online test by Gallup—utilized by Fortune 500 companies and professional athletics teams—helps the Actualize Staff learn your unique strengths and how to encourage you effectively. You can purchase the test at Actualize Sports & Fitness or online. Please read the individualized strengths report generated and share with your parents and people who encourage you. Please email the PDF of your strengths to [email protected]. When we receive your strengths report, this will initiate the creation of your AS Featured Athlete Page.
5. AS Featured Athlete Page. Your nutrition, performance, strength & body composition testing and progress reporting will occur thru your very own Actualize Sports Featured Athlete Page. Click here to see all our current athletes. This webpage will go live once we receive your StrengthsFinder strengths and you send the following information to [email protected]:
- Portrait and/or Athletic Action Photos
- Scholar & Athletic Awards
6. AS Getting Started Package. As a thank you for becoming a new Actualize Sports member, you receive a discount off your first purchase of supplements, apparel, drinks, etc.:
- AS Essentials & Team or Group Memberships: 10% off
- AS Elite Semi-Custom & Individual Memberships: 15% off
Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re excited to have you on board and for the opportunity to help you actualize your purposes and potential in athletics and life!
The Actualize Sports & Fitness Staff