Run Wenatchee Functional Strength & Conditioning Training For Runners
RunWenatchee and Actualize Sports & Fitness are partnered to offer weekly training for runners of all ages and abilities!
- Precision workouts to improve functional strength, balance/stability and speed for running
- Increase body awareness & athleticism
- Decrease the likelihood of injury
- Develop energy system, endurance & multi-faceted conditioning
- Be encouraged and challenged in a fun group training environment with the RunWenatchee community
- Who? Runners of all ages & abilities
- Where? Actualize Sports & Fitness: 1544 North Wenatchee Ave Suite 200 in Wenatchee, WA
- When? Every Wednesday at 5:30pm-6:16pm
- What to Bring? Athletic training clothing, shoes & wate
- Drop-In: $15
- 10-Session Punch Card: $125 (savings of $25).
Click here to purchase and enroll for class!
Important Note: After purchasing Option #1 or Option #2, you can register for classes in the following ways:
- Cell Phone: Download the MindBody app from your phone’s app center. After searching for Actualize Sports & Fitness, scroll to the Tuesday evening class you desire to attend and register.
- Click here for online scheduling and scroll to the Tuesday evening class you desire to attend and register.
Option #3 – Actualize Fitness 30-Day Trial: $59. One-month unlimited access to RunWenatchee training and all Actualize Fitness has to offer–group training classes, nutrition counseling, metric and relational accountability, and much more! Click here to learn more about the Actualize Fitness 30-Day Trial. If you like what you see, click here to contact Actualize to schedule a 30-min meeting so we can learn your goals and share more about what we do.
Questions? Click here and contact us with any questions.
“Working with Actualize Sports and Fitness has been a “game changer” for me personally in my running and fitness journey. The expertise, workouts and accountability have been key to setting up my success as I continue to train to move better, with a plan to become more durable and to increase my capacity to run more efficiently.” Joel Rhyner – RunWenatchee
Actualize Your Purpose & Potential