December 8, 2020
Actualize Family & Supporters,
Governor Inslee has implemented an extension of restrictions–which affect Actualize Sports & Fitness and all fitness facilities in WA State–that require we stay closed until January 4, 2021. Click here to see the press release.
No virus is going to get us down from fulfilling our mission and core values of educating, encouraging and empowering Actualize clients to actualize their unique purpose and potential in athletics, fitness, health and life!
Be Educated! Be Encouraged! Be Empowered!
- Live & On-Demand Video Training Library. Login to MindBody and you’re all set. Not a member, download the MindBody App, search for Actualize Sports & Fitness, and you will be provided options to enroll.
- NEW 1.0 No Gym, No Equipment, No Problem! 4-Week Online Bodyweight Training For Athletes …and those who want to move and perform like on! This online program offers:
- (3) Online Video Training Sessions Per Week. You will conduct functional bodyweight resistance and SARQ+Power (speed, agility, reaction, quickness+power) training to add athletic muscle and strength, and transform performance and conditioning–all with the emphasis of reducing the likelihood of injury.
- Additional Training & Energy System Homework
- Nutrition Tools
- Goal Setting & Motivational Resources
- Support from Actualize Team
- And much more!
Enroll now! Stay tuned if you have completed 1.0 (the first 4 weeks) because 2.0 (the next 4 weeks in the training, nutrition and motivational progression) is launching soon!
- “Actualize Online Resources While Closed” Webpage where you can access current Actualize training programming, ideas for minimal equipment and bodyweight training, nutrition resources, and much more. Click here!
- Training, Nutrition & Healthy Lifestyle Content on the Actualize Blog. Click here!
- Dealing With An Injury? Cy Grimmett is a licensed Physical Therapist who owns Forge Physio that operates out of Actualize Sports & Fitness. Physical Therapy is a service allowed to operate during the shutdown. Now is a great time to reach out to address that nagging injury, assess movement qualities, and focus on your health. Email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- Continued Coaching Relationships. Your training and nutrition do not need to suffer because Actualize is closed. Reach out by phone, email and social media if you have not already. We’re also happy to do Zoom calls.
- Black Friday Specials Extended Until December 24! Click here to save BIG on Actualize memberships & packages!
We got this and so do you! Don’t let a change in season diminish your pursuit of your purposes and potential in health, fitness, nutrition and life. Bless you with a positive, redemptive spirit that sees walls and roadblocks as opportunities for upgrades!
Thank you Actualize family for your support and friendship! We look forward getting back to work in 2021!
Blaine, Jenny & Cy
ACTUALIZE YOUR PURPOSE & POTENTIAL