Let’s Get Summer Strong, Slim, & Sexy!
Step 1: You are invited to the Transformation Challenge Kick-Off Meeting on April 22nd from 10:00am-12:00pm. This meeting is extremely important so please do your best to attend if possible. The Kick-Off meeting will include review of the manual, meal planning, programming and training, class scheduling, and body weight metrics and check-in. Please note that we will have a photographer here to take before pictures. These pictures will be seen by you and the photographer only (unless you provide permission for your coach to view). We do encourage before pictures in order to help quantify progress throughout Transformation Challenge. After pictures will be taken at the end of the 12-week program. That being said, pictures are NOT required. Please also note that you are more than welcome to have the picture in gym clothes or a swim suit.
Step 2: Click here to download and print the 3-Month Transformation Challenge Manual. This manual is required for the Kick-Off Meeting.
Step 3: Begin reviewing the following exclusive Transformation Challenge resources. Note that some of these resource are also required for the Kick-Off Meeting. Stay tuned to this area, we are adding to resources daily.
- REQUIRED resources for Kick-Off meeting (in addition to 3-Month Transformation Manual)
- Three Day Diet Log. Print, bring filled out to meeting and give to your assigned Actualize Fitness Coach.
- Habit Checklist. Print, bring filled out to meeting and give to your assigned Actualize Fitness Coach.
- Men’s Meal Tracker Tier 1. Print and bring to meeting.
- Women’s Meal Tracker Tier 1. Print and bring to meeting.
- Weigh In Checklist. Print, bring to meeting.
- Step 4: Schedule your first of many 15-minute meetings with your assigned Actualize Coach to individualize and set your course.
- Additional Resources As Needed
- Group Training Schedule
- SPB Transformation & HIIT Training Programming (Apr-Jun)
- Want to incubate your fitness, workload capacity and fat loss on your own? Click here for quick HIIT (high intensity interval training) sprinting, biking and rowing programming.
- Kitchen Makeover
- 5 Habits
- Grocery List for Successful Nutrition
- Habit Compliance Form
- Mental Achievement Resources As Needed
Step 4: Utilize additional fitness, nutrition, health and mental achievement tools and resources at Actualize University.
Need to connect with your assigned Actualize Fitness Coach?